What life is not full of changes and challenges? How do you manage those transitions? We want to walk alongside you to navigate those changes.
Changes! Changes! Hear more about the process or stages of change. Click here to hear Jackie Rittenhouse, LMFT describe “Little tweaks that lead to BIG CHANGES.”
- Precontemplation (avoidance)
- Contemplation (ambivalence)
- Preparation or Determination (making a plan)
- Action (actually making changes and being proactive, practicing)
- Maintenance (spiritual disciplines, needing a strong coping strategy)
For more information about change dynamics, visit